Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ding dong, the witch is alive! (and three days early)

Morning all, I'm well peed off this morning, had such high hopes and woke to find the witch!:x Really can't work it out - my cyle last month was 35 days but because I ovulated on day 14 I worked out it would be 28 this month but it was 25 :\? And I thought we'd done every thing right, altough perhaps we didn't bd enough? :roll: Gonna keep hubby busy next month! Amy x

Replies

• Options
    Awwwwwwwwww Amy!!!!! Sorry to hear that hun. Think i will be joining you very soon. Day 30 today but because i ov on day 18, it isnt due for another couple of days and i have all the tell tale signs. What a lottery this getting pg is! I fell first month of trying with my son but that was 11 years ago so obviously easier then. Ah well, i'll soon be joining you on the never ending drawing board!!!!! Chin up hunny, fingers crossed for next month. lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks Bluebird, bit fed up this morning but another week and we can start again I guess, hubby says it's only been two months and I appreciate how long some of you girls have been trying for, but its still a let down. Fingers crossed your af stays away and they're really signs of pregnancy xx amy
  • Options
    Thanks Amy, that would be great but i am not hopeful. Your hubby is right, try and enjoy yourselves together as it can become almost a chore and that would be awful. Keep smiling hun, i am sure it will happen for you sooner or later. Take good care, love bluebird xxxx