Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Day 21 with usual af symptoms?

Hi all, well on day 21 and just started to get the usual sore boobs a wek before af is due. Just wondering if whether if I was pregnant, this would still happen or should I expect anything different happen? At this point in the cycle I usually think well its not my lucky month this time as I know its gunna be my af. Any advice? xxx

Replies

• Options
    Sore boobs can be a sign of pregnancy aswell as AF so don't panic. Fingers crossed it is symptoms of pregnancy and not your af though! Good luck xxxxx
  • Options
    Ok I wont lose hope just yet then! Every month is the same though, my cycle is 28 days and I get the same ov pains and same af symptoms on particular days so I guess I am just expecting something different to happen! Only a week to go so we shall see, good luck everyone xxxxxx
  • Options
    You just never know what's going to happen. Our bodies are very strange, but amazing, things!! I hope you get a BFP very soon! Keep us posted! Good luck xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Fortunately or not AF symptoms are same sometimes as pregnancy so you have to wait. I know it drives you crazy. That 2WW is the longest. Good luck and babydust to you. Filo x