Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

y r men useless?

Replies

• Options
    they cant help it - there born that way!!!

fools!!!

xx
  • Options
    cause their not women?! x
  • Options
    Yeah! thats the smartest answer ive ever heard!

• Options
    had my 11 mnth old in hospital last week with bronchitis and i had to do every thing sort childcare for eldest and clothes and food and phoning reletives to keep them informed even had to phone his work to say when he wouldnt be in and on top[ of that for 4 days nothing in house got done aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    oh dear i hope ur l/o is better. they really don't have a clue sometimes, i swear my other half thinks fairies come in and do the washing, put the clothes away, makes and changes the beds, cleans, arranges childcare and birthdays parties. little do they know that behind everylaid back husband is bloody exhausted wife!
    hope u have a better week!
    xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    thanx it helps to rant l/o ok still wheezy i think my oh also thinks we have magical fairies he thinks because he works and ill admit his job isnt easy but i think he thinks i just sit and chill all day
  • Options
    i know i had a yr an half off with my l/o and swear i he use to come in survey the house and say "bin busy then" neva mind i'd probably cleaned the house 3 times, done the washin entertained the baby, done the shoppin......but ur right not busy! xxxxx