Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

confused.com

well.the tummyache and backache calmed down,my norks are still agony and the spotting is so little it may as well not be happening .test said no,can anyone tell me what the hell is going on????

Replies

• Options
    hi claire,

Can I ask what tests you are using. I used some I got off the internet www.babymad.com they test at 10mui whereas high street tests test at 25mui or higher and if you are in the very early days it won't show up.

best of luck
  • Options
    hi
    i used 10miu tests and it gave a very very faint line,sure it was evap as it happened every day for a week.the shop test said no from superdrug..
  • Options
    Could it be implantation bleeding (where the egg attaches to the wall of the womb). I have read that this can happen about the time your period is due. If it is this then the hormone levels may not be high enough to be picked up on a pg test yet. Good luck, hope its a positive outcome!
  • Options
    im not sure,cramps on and off.has anyone else had this and been pregnant?
  • Options
    thanks,i think ill wait a few days to see if anything kicks off.if not ill retest...
  • Options
    hey claire hows things today? xx
  • Options
    hi gayle
    well she started up a bit this am but slowed right down again this afternoon.no tum or backache,norks still sore.bad day at work,and burnt my arm.howz you?
  • Options
    Claire, haven't been out of action today having a wonderful time out and about with the mother inlaw - ha!!!! hope you heard the sarcasm. well, I'm still crossing my fingers and toes, and let me tell you its hard cooking the dinner and driving whilst using 3 fingers - come on love i'm desperate xxxxxx
  • Options
    hi claire01,im fine thanks.i was working today aswell,just got home a while ago.saw loads of pregnant women at work today,made me feel mega broody!! sounds like u had a crap day.hows ur arm now? hi claire21,hows u? hows ur bump doing? jesus,ur always with ur mother in law!! joy!! lol xx
  • Options
    hi girls
    well i dont think i am as shes light but steady now and my norks are feeling better.so i guess its day 3 for me.my arm a bit better,red and blistered but not so sore.scalding milk boiled over it at work,got my fingers the most.gayle can i join ur xmas baby mission????
  • Options
    Oh, I'm not happy about that, even though I have been otherwise engaged i have been sneaking on to keep checking. Gayle she dosn't live locally so when they come THEY COME. But they are going home in the morning xxx
  • Options
    Hi claire21,ah now i get it! didnt realise she isnt near you.mine lives 10 minute walk away! hows baby? whens ur next scan? hi claire01,hell yeh come and join my baby mission! im day 7 2day,with (usually) a 30 day cycle.if ur day 3 on a 26 day cycle,im thinking we should be due af about the same time??? xxx
  • Options
    hi gayle
    am due 10th april now provided my cycle dosent screw up.every now and again a 2 week one pops up but based on a 26 day.....10th april what about u?
  • Options
    Hi i should be due on the 9th/10th april,but as i was 4 days late this month,who knows! xx
  • Options
    hopefully we ll stay nice and stress free and our cycles will be nice and normal and hell will freeze over,my eldest two have tummy bugs and my oh had to spend the day cleaning up puke cos i had to work...stress free... i dont think so lol
  • Options
    what kind of work do you do? how many hours a week? you must have ur hands full with 4 children,oh,and job!! xx
  • Options
    Hi gayle, you lucky devil having her living on your doorstep, I'd rather drink bleach. Although after this fucking weekend I'd rather they didn't live quite so far so then they wouldn't have to stay so long. They came on thursday and by Friday night I was running out of smiles. My husband had a huge row with them yesterday cos they are a bloody nightmare. I said to him, NOW do you know why I only want to go for the day - I can manage that and even enjoy it - but four days is just way too much, he had to agree.

And (sorry for going on) shes the sort of person who can't miss out on anything, she's always the last to bed -like last night match of the day was on, and she hates football but wouldn't go to bed until everyone else had. And jesus she can eat, anything thats going she wants. We took her out for lunch and she had three big courses and then when she was wadding through her pudding she kept saying I'm so stuff - Pete said well you do know you can stop!!!! But she didn't. God I'm so desperate for them to go.

Can't bloody sleep cos its so windy!!! The weather not me, Hope your ok,
    oh, the question that I was going to reply to was I've got a sexing scan for next Friday. Its also on my birthday so I can't wait xxxxx
  • Options
    hi claire21,my god she sounds like hard work!! you wont get rid of her once the baby comes!! although my lot are close by,they are of the opinion that kids visit parents,not the other way round,which suits us fine!! wow scan next friday,thats so exciting! cant believe you get all these scans,my local hospital is so mean!! 12 weeks and thats it!! had a lovely day with my wee boy today,got a lovely hand-made card and great pressies xx
  • Options
    Arh, glad you had a good day. Mine was nice today cos we went to my mums and had a bit of a do.
    Crikey thats a bit mean only getting one scan. You get two here but I am paying for a private sexing scan. Pete didn't come with me for the last one and is desperate to see the little critter so thats another reason we are going - 20 weeks is too long to wait.
    Hard work goes no where near what she is - my husband would like to shoot his parents.
  • Options
    im so excited for you,scans are amazing.are you hoping for a boy or a girl,or do u not mind? i wasnt bothered but oh wanted a boy,so he was well chuffed! xx