Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a pg symptom??

I am UNBELIEVABLY hot. My face in on fire. I feel so hot I took my temp at it is 37.5 - 0.5 degrees above my BBT this morning.
Is this a symptom or am I just ill?!

Replies

• Options
    not 100% sure but you never know it could be!

have googled it and it appears some people do have it as a symptom image

good luck hun!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Baby B

Haven't been on here for a couple of weeks (have incredibly long cycles so not much to report at inbetween stage!) but saw your post and had to reply!

I think this sounds v. promising. I'm sure that your temp remains high after ov if you have achieved pg, otherwise it drops back down. My normal temp is 36.4 and I was always over 37 throughout my 2 pg's. Do you feel 'ill' at all or do you think u could be pg?? I always think that is the best way to tell - I just seemed to 'know' that i was pg with my 2 before I even got my BFP's.

Lots of luck and babydust
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi luckymumoftwo - I do feel a bit ill. Dizzy, tired and fuzzy head. But then maybe they could possibly be pg symptoms too...! I just don't know.
    Am 9 dpo. Had spotting at 7dpo and some sharp lower abdo twinges so I could be pg... I tested this morning and bfn but could just be too early.
  • Options
    Hey Em

I felt really shit before my BFP - not necessarily ill, just not right, not myself. I had the well bad sniffles, I could not stop sneezing!

I'm feeling really poorly today actually but as I only am ovulating now, I doubt it is PG!!!

xxx
  • Options
    Yeah, that's how I feel Joo. Not quite right.
  • Options
    It's so frustrating isn't it? The symptoms we get each month could be so many different things - AF on her way/pg/coming down with something. I wish there were just 1 or 2 symptoms that were exclusive to pg so you knew for sure without having to wait for these damn tests to show what they're meant to!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you though - I'm sure 9dpo is a bit too early to show - the earliest I got my BFP with my first 2 pg's was 14dpo.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Well I didn't like to say it myself... HA HA!!!
    :lol::lol::lol: