Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

26 day cycle normal?

hi ladies im bit confusued iv been keeping eye on my cycle online recently and found that i have 26 day cycle befor my mc in july and pregnancy i had 28 day cycle. is it normal to change like this and is a 26 day cycle normal? image

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun, i can't advise if its normal to change after MC as i MC 2 years ago and was on the pill at the time so cycle was all over place after MC. But i had a 25 day cycle last month and looked up incase it was abnormally short but apparently you only need to worry if it is less than 21 days.
    xxxx
  • Options
    thanks hun x was bit worried about it as its 26 days for quiet few months now. thanks hun. x
  • Options
    Hi, I was assuming that I had a 'normal' 28 day cycle, but when I entered details of my last 2 AF's on mymonthlycycles, I found out my cycle is 26 days too. According to the site, its perfectly normal to have a slightly longer or shorter cycle than the norm. Hope that helped ease yr mind! x
  • Options
    No worries hun, glad it helped x

Its good that you are having regular cycles and from all i've read 26 days is very normal.

xxxxx
  • Options
    thanks ladies it as put my mind at ease wanted be sure it was normal think iv started noticing little things more since i started ttc. thanks girls