Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

STUPID CRAPPY HPTs

I know i know before you all say it, why did i test but i can't help it. Despite the af and all this month, convinced myself i was still pg( did have a positive test on day i started af, which i assumed was either a mistake or chemical pg).
Anyway had a positive on an asda test this am, then negative mid morning on another brand. Was positive on an asda one on day af was due too. So i say stupid crappy tests. I know its not my body giving false positives as i got bfn second time around.
I HATE HPTS AND WILL NEVER DO ONE AGAIN WHEN I'M NOT SUPPOSED TOO!
Yes i know that sounds silly from a POAS queen.
Rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Filo x(feeling crap and still uncertain, even though i know i'm not)

Replies

• Options
    ooooooooooh filo!!!

chill out and watch crap teev, a la big brother hijack!!!

xx
  • Options
    HOME PREGNANCY TEST
  • Options
    i wouldnt buy asda tests again if i were you!!!!!!! xxx
  • Options
    bertie thats truely shameful how long have u been on here?!
    *lilac points to corner* go on bertie off u trot!!!
    xxxx
  • Options
    its funny but the ones they sell now on shelf are different from few months back and i never got a false positive on them or any others. I say again stupid crappy tests. May actually take one back and see what they say. Filo x
  • Options
    they sound crap hun dont buy them any more they shouldn be alowd to sell them as they mess with women emotionaly.
    come and sit with me and my big tub of ice cream image. x
  • Options
    Filo grabs biggest spoon(serving i think) and digs in. Yum yum yum. Filo x
  • Options
    so you should missy. But i forgive you. LOL

Filo x
  • Options
    okay come on u little minx out of the corner, obviousley all this BDing is sucking the blood from ur brain!
    *lilac shakes her head*
    Classic case,classic.
  • Options
    hehe. x hopefully girls this year will be a good one for us all. iv a good feeling
  • Options
    Maybe i should see the dr what do you think? Maybe it is my body just being a sh*t this month. Wondering whether to do an hpt to check using FMU then i can be clear in my mind and will get down to some serious Bding for the new year. Filo x
  • Options
    Filo, I'm a bit thick but I thought false positives were virtually unheard of?
    Def wouldn't buy asda as seems cruel if they say BFP when it isn't....
    Good Luck chick xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Apparently not. I have had one def. maybe thats what this is?
    Anyway won't be buying them again and may actually complain because eg, if a teen bought one and didn't know better may cause a lot of problems. And for me cos i soooo want to be pg. 3rd month for me now. Filo x
  • Options
    i'm also being dull this evening whats FMU stand for?
  • Options
    first morning urine! x
  • Options
    thanx rather obvious now. i blame the late night!
  • Options
    def a BFN this am so guess its just the crappy asda tests. Did 2 different makes this am with FMU and not even a hint of a line. So back to ttc for me. Filo x (feeling a bit glum)