Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

For Lilyrose...

Hi Lilyrose,

I thought I would reply you seleratley so I don't hyjack sarah's post.

As I have been waiting so long for a period and I saw someone else on here mention Dr Marylin Glenville and agnus castus - I googled it! Some recommend you take to help get your periods back or help ttc - although do not take it if you think your pregnant or using fertility treatment - but the website tells you all that - I just want my period back and on her website was a section on "no periods" due to stress or coming off the pill etc - so on there was a list of vitmains she recommends taking for 3 months to try and get you back on track - I thought I would give it a go as the docs will only tell me to wait anyway as they have been doing! But I feel so useless just waiting so I did some research!

I have also tried to read up as much as possible about coming off the pill some women wait months for their periods - and I must be one of them - they sometimes have reflexology, accupunture, chinese medicence - all sorts - so I have also booked myself in for some reflexology sessions and the woman there said that she has seen this before! So thats booked in for monday - fingers crossed!!!

The website is http://www.marilynglenville.com/general/index.htm - I found it useful!

Hope that answers your question lovey!

Love

M

XXXX