Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bfp but not me

just found out sis is pregnant, really happy 4 her but really jealous too!feeling down really want a bfp sick of waiting!:cry:

Replies

• Options
    hi sweets
    i know u must be feeling crap rite now and its the last thing u need but at the same time it must have been really hard for her to tell you. your day will come petal be strong you never know what can happen xxxxxxxxxxx lots of hugs to you xxxx
  • Options
    she didnt tell me i just guessed so i saved her the trouble of that.she actually asked if i was mad at her,as if i could be she deserves to be happy.the problem is that she is not happy.dont get it as thought that is what she wanted but now she says she doesnt want it.she doesnt believe in abortion though so she will have the baby.maybe she will come round? But its hard for me to hear her say that she doesnt want the baby when i so desperatly want to be pregnant.:cry:
  • Options
    thanks for understanding,i dont want 2 make my sis sound like a bad person cos shes not at all.she actually had mc about 4yrs ago so thats why i am confused as to why she is unhappy.i have been supporting and encouraging her best i can and am actually really excited about the baby.just wish it could be me too.i hope that she starts to appreciate what she has soon.guess the worlds just not fair like that though:\(thanks for listening to me winge am feeling lot better now:roll:
  • Options
    hi girls lol xxx some people dont know how lucky yhey are i dont want to upset anyone here as we all goin fru the same but doesnt ur sis realise how this must make u fl im so sorry for the situ ur in if u need to vent babes ur in rite place. i hope ur sis comes rnd to it soon sweets xx hugs xxxx
  • Options
    thanks all,ur right some people dont know how lucky they r but i hope my sis comes 2 realise it soon.been thinking about it all day and come to the conclusion i should just let her get on with it and be there if she needs me.i know it will be difficult. On the bright side am ov at mo and have been 4 few days so perhaps il get lucky this time.wish me luck ximage(ok so im putting that smile on a bit)
  • Options
    thanks all,ur right some people dont know how lucky they r but i hope my sis comes 2 realise it soon.been thinking about it all day and come to the conclusion i should just let her get on with it and be there if she needs me.i know it will be difficult. On the bright side am ov at mo and have been 4 few days so perhaps il get lucky this time.wish me luck ximage(ok so im putting that smile on a bit)