Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HALF PRICE HPT'S!!

HI GIRLS, AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW, I'M SURE MY AF IS DUE ON WED/THU (DAY 28 OF CYCLE?). ANYWAY, WENT OUT TODAY TO BUY SOME PREGNANCY TESTS IN THE HOPE I'LL NEED THEM THIS WEEK! WENT TO BOOTS, AND SAW THEIR OWN BRAND OF HPT'S WERE ONLY ??4.99 (TWO TESTS IN A PACK), THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD OPTION AS SICK OF PAYING OUT FOR EXPENSIVE EARLY RESULT TESTS. WHEN I WENT TO PAY FOR IT, THE ASSISTANT TOLD ME THAT IF I JOINED THEIR BOOTS HEALTH CLUB I'D GET THE HPT'S HALF PRICE (FOR ONLY ??2.49!). SO I DID, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FILL OUT A REALLY QUICK, SIMPLE FORM! THAT WORKS OUT AT ??1.24 PER TEST!! ! BARGAIN EH?! DO IT GIRLS!!
BIG HUGS
X
(I'D BETTER NOT GET MY AF NOW!! LOL!)

:lol:

Replies

• Options
    Hi

Thanks for the tips.. these pregnancy test soon add up! x
  • Options
    Also... superdrug are doing first response tests at 2 single tests for ??12 or 2 double for ??16!! no where near as cheap but still thought it was worth mentioning!!
  • Options
    hi

just wantd to let you know you can get these form a seller on ebay - the same tests - much cheaper than that! I got 40 for ??10.11 inc postage.
    the seller is called lookers girl, and she does them in set of five, ten, twenty etc......

tons cheaper than boots for the exact same test!
    xxx

p.s I'm a member of the health club, and it has a list of stuff that you get 1/2 price and i cant find them on it....