Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

[Modified by: dee dee on 28 September 2010 13:23:05 ]

Replies

• Options

[Modified by: dee dee on September 28, 2010 01:23 PM]

• Options
    egg white type mucus is a definate indicator of ovulating.my cycle is 40 days rather than typical 28 so went by what my body told me and it worked!now trying again.good luck x
  • Options
    CM is the key, regardless of the date when you see that egg white it go for it! LOL. Good luck Di.
  • Options

[Modified by: dee dee on September 28, 2010 01:24 PM]

• Options
    Take a look at this link for info about cervical mucus and what to look out for:
    http://www.babyexpert.co.uk/index.php/v1/When_can_sex_make_you_pregnant?
    Web Ed
  • Options

[Modified by: dee dee on September 28, 2010 01:24 PM]

• Options
    Hi. I started having egg white cm in Jan (same time as smear - nice!) the doc explained that it is like a natural contraception and it comes out when your body is at it's most fertile. Me and OH decided to start ttc in March and we had sex on and just after the egg white day (sorry tmi!) but it was quite early in my cycle so didn't think much of it. Then got a BFP that month!! Now I'm 14w6d and I can't believe my luck, I thought it would take ages especially as I have previously had endometriosis. I hope this helps a bit, I thought I was the only one but it turns out it is quite common. Good luck, Bex x
  • Options
    H

[Modified by: dee dee on September 28, 2010 01:26 PM]

• Options
    I need help with this, I don't seem to notice any change think I'm being ignorant to my body... Do you just check with tissue or do you have to use your finger? I am so desperate to get it right this month on day 6 at the moment.

Annette
  • Options

[Modified by: dee dee on September 28, 2010 01:27 PM]

• Options
    Thanks Dee Dee, but I think that is gonna be my job.

Finger crossed then
  • Options

[Modified by: dee dee on September 28, 2010 01:27 PM]

• Options
    ha ha ur all bonkers!(ment in crazy sense not literal). Anyone know how long ur supposed 2 get egg white thing for?think am on approx 5 days now but not getting as much.went for it on 4 of the days inc 2day (sorry might b bit 2 much info!)would most fertile day be coming up or have gone?:lol:
  • Options

[Modified by: dee dee on September 28, 2010 01:28 PM]

• Options
    ah!so not missed boat on that one yet phew.wish me luck x
  • Options
    Hi Chanidoll...

I wish you all the luck in the world....

lots of baby dust coming through cyber space to you

xxx