Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

DAY 48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all well yes its now day 48!!!!!!!!! for me and im in limbo land dont really feel like af is on her way at all got a few slight stomah cramps last week when i thought here she comes but nothing, tmi coming up sorry all though this period i have had a lot of ewcm does this mean anything ? ive done tests and get bfn and im fed up of doing them now ive got one clear blue left should i do it? i really want a bfp and im tired now of going the loo expecting af to of arrived and nothing there at all, im gonna have to go the docs i guess if nothing soon and he will prob tell me im on the change arghhhhhhhh feel like screaming and crying at the same time,
hope you all have a good month and lots of babydust xxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Do the last test, if it's still negative then go to the docs! They may do a blood test!
    Is this your longest cycle so far then??
    Big hugs x
  • Options
    hiya sweetie - i was EXACTLY the same - a/f arrive day 49!! YIKES!! and it took a little while from day 49 to get started..keep positive and patient - i hope you get BFP soon

xx
  • Options
    thanks rose
    i guess all is not lost till the witch does arrive i surpose i could of ovulated late but would it really be THAT late lol i have just done another test the last clear blue i have and yup bfn again !!! oh well look forward to day 63 now lol theres been plenty of bding anyway;\) so fingers crossed xxx