Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation Bleeding

(Soz if TMI)
Yesterday after I went to the loo when I wiped there was some blood (red clot) but nothing else. I did a test last night, but forgot to use my 10MIU and used a 25MIU and it came back NEG. Today I still have some pink spotting and wonder if this could be implantation bleeding. My AF is due on Wednesday 13th Feb, anyone experienced any of this abnormal/implantation bleeding?

Thanks
Sarah

Replies

• Options
    Hi

My implantation bleed was very thin watery blood and i only experienced it 1 day. But every one is different hun! xx
  • Options
    Implantation can happen for up to 4 days and can be anything from spotting once to what seems like a very light af. I'm not sure if you would have clots but anything is possible. Don't test until the bleeding stops as this is when the hcg kicks in so give it a couple of days then test with a sensitive test image

I hope this helps hun

C
    xx
  • Options
    Thanks for your responses very helpful.
  • Options
    hi i had this last week and thought that it could be implantation bleed unfortunately for me my af has arrived with vengence but it is sooo heavy and im having terrible cramps i did a test before it arrived and was a bfn hope you get your bfp and no af next week