Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Songs for TTC!

Was just watching American Idol and someone was singing Whitney Housten's I Wanna Dance with Somebody and it made me think of ttc and bd'ing!! Then a few more songs popped into my head like-
I'm in the Mood For Dancing and Let's Talk About Sex Baby!!

I always have I'm in the Mood for Dancing in my head when its around ov'ing time!!

Do any of you have any song that makes you think of ttc or bd'ing!?

Em
xximage

Replies

• Options
    Haha, I've just googled songs with 'dance' in the title and there's apparently one called 'The Bone Dance' (LOL!!!) How appropriate!! x
  • Options
    Emmsy4 that made me laugh out loud!!!
    Think I'm ov'ing today and now all I can think about is the Bone Dance!!! How am i meant to make passionate love to my dh with that in my head!!!! I'll be giggling the whole time!!

Any one any more?

Em
    xx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/P7jv0/.png

[Modified by: Emerald18 on March 08, 2008 05:23 PM]

• Options
    ROFL... I wish I hadn't read this... i'll be laying giggling to myself too.... Very funny though - cheered me up reading these posts image x
  • Options
    How about 'Shut up and Dance' by Aerosmith!!! (I'm loving this thread, it's def helping with my PMA this month!) Em x
  • Options
    I just thought of another and i dont know why it took me so long as i sing it to dh ALL the time - Natasha Beddingfield - I Wanna Have Your Babies!!! He cringes everytime i burst into song!! LOL

Em
    xx