Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

14 days late and still bfn

hiya!
its been our first month of ttc, so we didnt really expect anything to happen. If it had it would have been on honeymoon as that was when i was in the middle of my cycle... thats if i ovulatd that month coz i dont ovulate frequently.

however I'm now 14 days late. I've done pg tests for t least the last 7 days and all bfn. Last wed I had really intense stomach cramps, I ended up being in bed dizzy and sick with them. Then thurs nothing, then the cramps came back on saturday and yesterday. And STILL nothing....... :\?
I've not got cramps today or any sign of AF.

I've been to the docs, who has done a test and it was neg. But he couldnt say why my af was late. Stress (probable) or any lifestyle changes coul have caused it....

Anyhoo, I've got to wait for it to arrive before we can do anything more now. I'm in a kind of limbo, I want it to arrive so we can get on with life, but I'm quite happy I dont have to go through all the mess with it (TMI sorry).

We're not stressing about having a baby anytime soon, it'll happen when it does, which is really good because I haven't got the time to stress with Ollie! :lol:

well, I'm just rambling now. I guess I just want af to arrive then i know my system is doing what it should! :lol:

good luck to everyone else, and sending lots of baby dust to you all

xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    hi there
    im on day 48 no so my af is now 20 days late im in limbo land just rying not to think aboutit too much although that is easier said than done i no all my tests have come back a bfn so im gonna go and get a docs appointment this week as im on leave from work , just wish i was as laid back as my oh about it all but thats men for you i guess
    xxx
  • Options
    i dont think my oh even knows what day were on, he just likes to baby dance all the time anyway! :lol:
    think i might join you and reach day 20.
    its a pain isnt it, coz you just want to know for definate one way or another and cant do anything till you get a bfp or an af... ggrrrr

xxxx
  • Options
    yeah we bd all the time as well lol, we just like to no where we are but all it does to us is gets us in a state and totally does our heads in when theres nothing we can do about it anyway lol