Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ttc

HI Ladies, we have been ttc since the beginning of June,, a week ago i had a little bleed for a day the it stopped, i have had lots of period cramps but no period, i have done a test and it was negative, but this is how i felt when i was pregnant with my son.

would you think these symptoms means im pregnant or is it wishful thinking?

xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi mrsaj. If you had these symptoms with your last pg I'd say it sounds fairly promising. How long is it since you did a test? Could be that you tested a bit too early?
  • Options
    hey,

It could be implantation bleeding hon & if you only ttc since beginning of june then it was prob too soon to test If it were me i'd keep testing everyday until either a +ve or AF!!!! but thats just me if you can hold on then wait a few more days, but it does sound promising with just a little bleed & the cramps & same symptoms as your son.

Dont forget to update!!!

best of luck
    KJ>x
  • Options
    i tested on friday, im like you katyjo i would test everyday if i could! i did 6 tests when i 1st found out i was preg with my son, ive had bad back ache as well, my son is only 5months old and ive only had 2 periods since he was born, i think my last period finished within the first week of June