Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

very faint bfp on ebay tests

hi there, this is my first post and would like to ask of your opinion please if possible.

This is our first month of ttc after i have been ready to start ttc for the last 2 years but only just got finances and OH up to speed. As it is my first month I cannot be sure what day I ovulated, however I believe it to be the CD 17 or 18 by checking cm and average cycle length. We put in extra effort in bding and think we covered the fertile period ok. I am now on cd27 and this is the 3rd day I have had cramping and shooting pains, they are a lot less today than 3 days ago and also the other symptoms are very hard sore nipples and indigestion I took an ebay pregnancy strip test on cd25 and today on cd27 and both showed very faint lines within the time period allowed, although neither showed up very quickly. As I am unsure what day I ovulated I am finding the waiting game unbearable as we want this so much. Do any of you have any experience with the ebay tests? I know the only thing to do is wait until my af is due (on tuesday) but to be honest the wait is making me feel sick.

I hope you're all having lots of luck this Christmas and New Year!!

Replies

• Options
    hi hun i got my bfp using ebay cheapies i then used clear blue digi once i was a date late for af
    i would keep testing with cheapies and use cb digi next tues or weds
    good luck
    sam xxx
  • Options
    thanks guys, I know the real answer is to wait until af is due, it's just so consuming. I think I would have prefered to have seen a bfn on the test as least then my hopes wouldn't be quite as high as they are now!!!
  • Options
    good luck for when u retest let us know how u get on
    sam xxx
  • Options
    Sounds really positive hun, good luck and try not to think about it too much - i know thats impossible : )

Let us know how you get on
    Baby dust for you
    Beas
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi,

I used the ebay tests and got a faint bfp 5 times. I am now 10+3 weeks.

Hope this helps.

Kerry xxxx
  • Options
    thanks, I'll keep you all posted when I test again!