Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AF etc

Maybe I am thick, or even old (33), but I haven't a clue what all the abbreviations mean. Help me out girls. I am hoping to scrape into the end of the January, I am due thursday but my boobs are not my own, pain - was it this bad last time and very quesy. Here's hoping. This is only 2nd month of trying though, and with my daughter it took 2 years.

Would be especially nice though as husband and daughter are both January born...

Replies

• Options
    hiya,theres a list of them on a post on page 2.af is aunt flo.(period) good luck ttc.Gayle xx
  • Options
    Thanks Gail,

I'm living in hope and resisting the urge to go and buy first response..... I know I kind of need to wait until Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    hi,i know its so hard not to test early.how old is your daughter? my son will be 3 in August xx
  • Options
    What day are you on now Gail? Fingers crossed for you, can't be too long to testing day? xx
  • Options
    hi liz,how are you? im on day 29. last month ny cycle was 35 days.keep your fingers crossed for me hun. xx
  • Options
    Hi, I'm not bad thanks suffering a bit with morning sickness but it keeps me reassured that everythings ok! I am about 7 weeks now, can't wait to get over that 12 week hurdle!
    I keep checking on here to see how you are getting on, really hope you are lucky this month. Sending you lots of babydust! x
  • Options
    ah thanks liz. i can sympathise with you.when i was pregnant,i was sick every day from 6 weeks,right up until i had him.i even threw up straight after he was born lol!!! it was awful,but it was worth it in the end! ginger biscuits helped a bit! thanks for the babydust hun xxx