Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2WW - Who wants to join me?

Those of us on this cycle had a great number of BFP last month so heres hoping the sucess will rub off on some of us this month.

I am only on month 2 of trying but you never know! Day 14 was last weekend but no signs in my discharge (TMI?) but BD'ed any way, just to be on the safe side. Will continue for the next couple of days encase it is a slightly longer cycle this month which i guess can happen??? All still very new to this lark! :roll:

Good luck everyone... xxx

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Louisa - good luck to you too! xx
  • Options
    Count me in on the on the 2ww
    currently on day 17 of 26/28 day cycle
    Af due 7th dec
    heres hoping
    Lainer
  • Options
    Hi girls! Well I'm on day 18 and think af is due on 7/8th Dec too! It's my birthday on the 1st and hubby and I have been together 9 years on 12th....so here's hoping! Been really trying this month from about cd10, started using ov sticks from day 12 and only just got a positive yesterday (cd17). So been bd lots!!
    Good luck to us all!!
  • Options
    HollyParry, i like that idea....!!!
  • Options
    Hey, I'm on day 21 and my af is due on the 3rd, (but I hope it stays away!) good luck everyone! xxxxxx
  • Options
    good luck everyone!!!! ++++++babydust++++++++
    amandaxx
  • Options
    Hi i'm on Day 31, not sure when my Af is due but i am guessing it would be tomorrow, but will test around the same time you guys too, if Af hasn't arrived.