Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Taking the plunge

Hi there all

Well I have 4 little pills left in my packet and then me and my husband are going to be taking the plunge and we will officially be ttc - not that we will be telling anyone that!

It has been a bit of a longwinded process - we were married in April 2006 and then decided that we would start ttc in January 2007 - but that plan didn't come to fruition as we had to move house so with the need to find the house and the extra money to get the one we wanted we delayed things slightly. We are actually hoping to move next weekend!

So then we decided that April would be the last month I took my pill. But now that has all changed again because my work has been totally RUBBISH of late and I was coinsidering applying for new jobs but then we talked about it we decided that it would be stupid to be appling for new jobs if I was going to fall pregnant only a short time after I started a new job. Because when we have kids I intend to stay at home and wokr as a child minder with my own kids as well.

So now I have decided that this is the last lot of pills and then we will ttc and I will seriously consider setting up my childminding business! It is all quite exciting but I am yet to get an 100% certain yes from the husband - fingers crossed he does go for it!

Replies

• Options
    Hiya how are you? congrats on your news of ttc hope it all goes well for you!! Its your anniversary coming up isnt it? What have you got planned? I am 26 weeks now its going so quickly, did i tell you we found out we are having a little girl? we had a 4d scan yesterday and she is so beautiful, hope you are well speak soon good luck xxxx
  • Options
    oh wow - no didn't know you knew it was a girl! Yep anniversary is in 42 days (can't believe the year has flown over!) as for plans for the anniverary ANY IDEAS gratefully excepted - would love to do something AMAZING but cannot afford very much!