Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

DAY 46 NOW!!!! aaaggghhh!!!!!!

Hello guys,

I am so frustrated, upset, confused!!! I am now on CD 46!!! and no AF all testa are BFN and it is getting me down. I have been off the pill since January,, my GP thinks there is nothing to worry about and says I need to lose weight but i'm finding it difficuls, I am carrying a few extra pounds but nothing major. (BMI is 27) I'm 5ft & 10st!!!!! I tried OV sticks but didn't really get on with them. I tought i had egg whit mucus last month but then thought I had it again yesterday but no period in between.

I am soooo pissed off and just don't know what to do. Have thought about Agnus Castus & Honey after reading other posts on here but I've not got much knowledge on this!!!!

Please could someone help me!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Hi Den, sorry to hear your difficulties. It's hard when you don't follow normal cycle and can't tell whats happening. I caught only after I stopped trying and took up extreme sports!!! Now ttc again and know I should relax but can't!! I think these herbal remedies and potions are a little bit of luck but nothing more.. I could say my skydive made me pregnant but I rather think it was the mass of sex I had with new boyfriend !!
    Good Luck x
    ps Prof robert winston says lots of infertility is due to being overweight and that you need good sex !!!
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply,

Guess I'll just keep plodding on then, it is sooo hard, i promised myself i wouldn't get obsessed by this and think i am.

Thanks again. x