Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any ideas to make it fun again???

Hi all! just wondered if anyone had any "ideas" to bring a bit more fun into "ttc" because lately the spark-fun bit seems to have dropped!! anyone know what i mean? not that it????s not enjoyable but just want to spark things up a little!! by the way, got a two year old toddler maybe this has something to do with it? ha ha !!-you know the "tired an exhausted" factor is always there!
good luck to all trying this month!!!
amanda xxxx:lol:

Replies

• Options
    Hi pae, I was thinking about the usual things so I won't be that original with my ideas! How about some nice underwear- always finds that goes down well with DH, especially if its a quick, innocent flash- then he's interested! If you could get a babysitter, how about going out for a nice meal- 'just the two of you'. Dh and I went out two weekends in a row and it was great just to spend some time with him. You could also try leaving little notes around the house, sometimes I do this. I suppose it adds an element of surprise when you both know that its getting close to 'that' time. Just a few suggestions but you've probably already thought about these already. Good luck! image
  • Options
    Hi ladies,
    well done you for trying to make it exciting - you obviously haven't got to the - if I don't get pregnant soon I'm going to kill you and find myself a fertile husband - stage yet. All joking aside I think it is important that you do - I didn't, iin the end the sexiest thing i think I would do - was check the calender.

Good luck ladies
    xxxx
  • Options
    :lol:thanks girls! will try the notes thing sounds ok! well i do think you have to keep it fun or it gets a bit...you know! not the same! xx