Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I hid all month and she still found me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI girls, as you know I have tried to hide all month so the witch couldn't find me but alas she must have been tracking me as she arrived last night bang on time.:cry:
All month I have been so careful only been on here about 3 times and really tried hard not to think about ttc at all. Did not count days or poas to avoid 'trying too hard' and still NO BFP.
Busy with wedding planning (only 3 weeks to go) but looking forward to catching up with you all again! ;\)

Replies

• Options
    Hi Camlo,
    Sorry to hear she found you, bamm witch!! Good luck with the wedding and hopefully march will be your month.
    SLOW xx
  • Options
    You poor thing enjoy the wedding have a glass of champagne then crack on when you get back.... take care good luck xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    perhaps you are just hanging on for a honeymoon baby. Fingers crossed and good luck with the wedding. Filo x
  • Options
    I have noticed you have been away. I've missed you. I'm on day 3 of month 3.

Looking forward to seeing you in three and bit weeks. I must phone you soon.
  • Options
    Hi camlo. Sorry to hear that hunny, boo hoo! Still, really hope everything goes well with your wedding, have a fabulous time and dont think about ttc until you are Mrs Camlo! lol. Mind you, like others have said, it coube a honeymoon baby, how fab!!!! Take good care, lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls, I really thought if I didn't think about it I would have a better chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We are going to Rome for 3 days for honeymoon (sooo excited) but next AF will be due on last day there!
    I've bought 8 bottles of Champagne today and intend hogging a bottle just for me!
    2 pregnant guests invited both due around time I would have been so have told OH to keep them away from me!