Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My new name!

Morning everyone, hope all is well!

I have changed my username as I was a bit thick when joining the site & thought i was typing a password in, I then thought you couldnt change your name but grudie has told me how :lol:

I was LSK1980LINZI by the way, now I just need to know where my rude avatar has gone, I am at work though so will have a look when I get home tonight - I am so hopeless with computers :lol:

Lyndsey x

Replies

• Options
    YEY, it made me chuckle when I read what you'd put in the other thread, bless you hehe
  • Options
    yay you managed it hunni well done,much easier for me to type and not have to copy and paste your name lol xx
  • Options
    I am getting good at this - even managed to get my pic back as well!!

Lyndsey x
  • Options
    lol everytime i look at it i think its puckered up for a kiss or something with the end bit

it really is very much like a love muscle
  • Options
    lol - yeah it is - I am not even too sure what kind of fruit or veg it is!!

It will be lucky though (PMA)!!! image
  • Options
    well hunny if a big green willy looking piece of fruit brings you luck then all the best to you lol i might just have to find a veg of my own if it does lol

i think its a green pepper isnt it?

• Options
    morning, yeah I was thinking about it last night & think it is a pepper!

Go on grudie, get yourself some rude fruit/veg!!! :lol:
  • Options
    Pretty sure it's a pepper - shows what differences people see tho - I don't see a wily, I see the back of a rather muscly naked man - the lump on the right is his arm and he looks like he's twisting to the right a bit...

Nice bum tho
  • Options
    i can see what you mean mrs chaplic but i see a curcumsizes (sp) willy and its big dangle balls behind it lol and of course its spout at the end

loops-linz i might just get one if lady luck does side with me again this month,i usually have my wee by as a avatar but needing a change afer all this time x