Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Agnus Castus Magic

I first read about Agnus Castus on this forum and when I started spotting on Tues but didnt get my AF or a BFP I was feeling a bit deflated. Came off Dianette on 31 Jan and started ttc straight away. The thought that AF might not come for weeks yet made me really fed up so yesterday I sent my oh out to get me some AC. Took one last night with dinner and one this morning and then just before work AF arrived. Is this a coincidence or is AC magical? Can't wait now to start charting either way! Have learnt a lot in a little time on here so thank you all very much :lol: Next step cervical positioning... image x

Replies

• Options
    Fantastic! who knows if it's coincidence or magic?! I'm going to get me some of that tomorrow though. Came off pill 26 Jan and still no AF or signs of ovulation.

Good luck with the cervical positioning! it's not so bad once you've done it a few times!!
  • Options
    Thanks Moomin (I loved the Moomins!) fingers crossed your AF will come soon too! I have read everyones tips on what I should be feeling for and when and must say I am slightly intrigued so babydust to all and BFP's very soon x
  • Options
    Oooh I am definitely going to get some magic agnus castus tomorrow. x
  • Options
    probably a silly question but what does Agnus Castus do.
  • Options
    Definitely magic - the very same thing happened to me - my first ever AC pill and bam! there she was later that evening.

Isobel01 - it's claimed that AC helps balance hormones & regulate cycles.
  • Options
    I bought some today - really hope the magic works for me! x
  • Options
    Def worked for me! Took it after coming off pill and got pregnant first month! Just remember to stop it once you are pregnant.
  • Options
    i came off pill mid dec and only 1 af that was 28 days ago and still no ov yet! so if af doesnt come next week think i will be getting some myself!!! xx
  • Options
    Really hope it works - have taken two lots now. It's really cheap in Holland and Barrett at the moment - bought two bottles! lol x
  • Options
    right thats tomorrows job sorted!!