Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A lurker reveals herself...

Hello everyone,
I have to confess to having been a lurker for a little while but now I am coming shyly into the limelight to ask for your help and reassurance.
We have been ttc for 3 mths and I am now 1 day late. I have done 3 tests today (I know, issues) and 1 had a very faint line the other two were negative.
My cycle is normally regular at 24 days (although I did have longer cycles for my first 6 mths after the pill around 28 days)
I haven't got any strong symptoms to speak of but I have never been late before.
Can anyone help? Trying not to get my hopes up but its really hard....

Replies

• Options
    Hi lurker! And welcome. Did you do all 3 tests fairly close together or did you use the same pee (dipy test?)? If you did them one after the other then maybe the hormone just tapered off a bit if you are in the very early stages. Maybe wait a couple of days and then test again? A faint line sounds promising tho'. Good luck hun, hope you have cracked it! Keep us posted wont you! xx
  • Options
    Thanks Powderpuff,
    I really hope you are right!
    I did two together first thing (dipped) a cheapy and a CBD, the CBD was a BFN, the other one had a faint line.
    I just did another cheap one and got a BFN.
    I should probably be more patient and just wait, I will try again tomorrow if no AF. The waiting is so horrible.
    I just saw HollyParry's thread and some girls have been waiting so long, a day really is nothing in the scheme of things I suppose, I just want it so badly!
    xxx
  • Options
    Hiya! and WELCOME!!

TTC - SUCKS lol!! we're on our 6 month of trying... id say leave it a few more days and test again...

good luck by the way

xxx
  • Options
    you can have a wrong negitive test but not a wrong positive test (doctors words), so even tho the line is faint its still there, gd luck x
  • Options
    Thanks for your support girls! Its lovely to feel so welcomed, this ttc business is horrible its great to have understanding people to share it with.
    I am trying to not worry, I will test again tomorrow and will let you know how it goes...
    I suppose until AF arrives there is always hope.
    Good luck to all of you too.
    xxxx
  • Options
    oh goodluck sounds promising hope you get a BFP i would leave it till the weekend just try to keep busy xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi - Good luck with your BFP this month...

Make sure you come and tell us what your test says in the morning... We will be waiting...

Sara
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to this crazy world of ttc.
    Good luck and hope its a BFP for you.
    SLOW xx
  • Options
    Welcome! Hope you get your BFP - keep us posted image