Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi im a newbie!

Thought id better introduce myself as ive started popping onto this forum for a couple of wks! My names Debbie, i have 5 children, 22yrs, 19yrs, 11yrs, 6yrs and 10mths and am ttc no 6! Im only on my 1st mth of ttc and already desperate! Af due at weekend or maybe not, fingers crossed. Good luck and best wishes to all you ladies out there. x

Replies

• Options
    hi debbiemc hello and welcome. im on month 1 ttc and i already have 3 year old. wow i admire you ttc no. 6!! i can test at the w.end (at the earliest) and have a 'feeling' i may have cracked it but dont want to get my hopes up!!
    looking forward to seeing how you get on!!

letty (sophie)

xx
  • Options
    stupidly ive already tested!!!! BFNS!! I will try and wait till the weekend now. I stocked up on loads of tests from the 99p shop so dnt know how good they are, probably only suitable once your late! I will kp my fingers crossed for you. xx
  • Options
    Hi debbie, nice to meet you. Welcome to the mad world of ttc (again) lol

Good luck and babydust to you. I hope your stay here is a short one xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/NhOf0/.png

• Options
    Hi Debbie and welcome,
    Well I guess you won't be coming to us for advice then, it will be the other way round as you must be an expert on ttc by now!!!?! Good luck and babydust, M x
  • Options
    Hi hun.
    I thought I was mad having a 10 year gap between my first and what will hopefully be number 2. Welcome to the nut house. :lol:.x
  • Options
    Hi Debbie,

Welcome to the site.

Wishing you lots of luck ttc again! xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hello and welcome!!
    any tips to give us all?!
    hope you get your BFP soon xxxx