Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi everyone

hi girls day 26 and starting to feel nervous, af due day 28-29 and this month i am not going to test until at least day 30 (unless af shows up) have spent most of the weekend at a swimming gala with son no1 so i am feeling shattered , we are taking bigger children to see pirates of the carribean tonite so i will be drooling over johnny depp tonite with my popcorn.
good luck to everyone this month may the force be with you lol

love leighxxx

Replies

• Options
    just wanted to say good luck leigh! xx
  • Options
    good luck babe! pls let us know how u get on!!! start the feb 2008 club babe!!!
    enjoy your film,xxx
    amanda xxx
  • Options
    Good luck Leigh!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, let us know how you get on! Liz xxx
  • Options
    i am also on day 26, took a test this morning as ive been feeling rather sick, but got a BFN! guess either im far to early or its just not my time this month. Good luck to you, your so good waiting to test.
  • Options
    hi good luck leigh fingers crossed for you xxx
  • Options
    Good luck Leigh. Ca1312 - don't give up hope! You may just have tested too early. Fingers crossed for you both!
  • Options
    hi everyone i am on day 28 and as usual i could not wait and got yet another bfn why do i keep doing this to myself i have no will power at all i think af is on its way anyway as i am starting to feel bloated and have iddy biddy cramps and lots of yukky discharge (tmi sorry)
    good luck everyone esp ca1312 dont give up girl
    love leighxxx