Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

weird symptoms day 26?

Hullo ladies,

Strange symptoms this weeks and I was wondering if you guys could make any sense of them. I've had sore nipples - not the whole breast - for about five days, I got some pinky CM on friday (day 22) and last night and today (day 25 and 26) I have mild cramps which feel just like a period. But it's way to early as I'm like clockwork and due af on friday. I'd nevr normally have cramps until Thursday at the very earliest. Plus I keep running to the loo expecting AF to have started and no sign whatsoever.

What do it all mean??:\?

Thanks

Rach

Replies

• Options
    Hi rach

Where you on the pill? I came off mycrogynon nearly 7 months ago I had terrible cramps a various times throughout the month I also never use to get sore boobs or nipples but I do now before af arrives. But on the otherhand the pinky cm could mean implantation bleeding. How long you been trying for? jen xx
  • Options
    Hi Rach

Sounds like you have got some encouraging symptoms. It's so hard not to get your hopes up isn't it? Every month I tell myself that I'm not going to read into anything and every month I fail!!!!
    As for the sore nipples, I have also had that this month. I'm on day 22 and they have been sore for about 3 days. I ovulated on day 18 so for me I don't think it could be a pregnancy sign as I'm sure it wouldn't happen so soon. But once again I am totally hoping it is a symptom!!! My breasts do usually get tender about 7 days after ov so I will wait and see what happens this weekend.
    Cramps and pinkish discharge could deffo be implantation though. How long are your cycles and when are you going to test. Whatever, I hope it is good news for you love. xxx