Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back from Honeymoon with a little extra!!??

Hi girls,
It was my wedding on Saturday, it went fabulously and I drank about 5 glasses of champagne, flew to Rome on Sunday- Champagne on the plane and at least a bottle of wine on Monday and Tuesday. Also walked MILES and climbed thousands of steps.
Feeling a bit sick yesterday and back achy so although not due af until tomorrow thought I'd poas- it's faint (very faint) but I think I can see a BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really would be the icing on our cake but of course since MMC in Oct I've been putting TTC to back of my mind and am sooooo worried it'll happen again. Not even sure I am and i'm worrying !!image
Camlo xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Wow congratualtions on wedding and BFP thats great news.
    have a great 9 months!
    xxx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/FRx50/.png

• Options
    Congratulations, that is fantastic news.
  • Options
    How exciting Camlo. I really hope you are. You and Mr Camlo deserve it.
  • Options
    OMG that is brilliant news, what an exciting time for you - wedding and baby! I am really thrilled and it also gives me some hope as I also suffered mc at the end of last year. Lots of love to you. xxx

http://t2.lilypie.com/Q5Uw0/.png

• Options
    Congratulations that's great news. Just goes to show it happens when you leave it to chance. Have a wonderful 9 months.
    I've not got my af yet (due today and usually start in morning). I also feel sick and have back ache. Last tested Thurs night and got BFN. Was just wondering what test did you use, was it a cb?
    Congrats again!! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! What good timing! x
  • Options
    Oooh! How lovely! Wedding, fab honeymoon and BFP!!

Congratulations hun! xx
  • Options
    woo hoo. Excellent news, knew you'd do it!!! yay yay.
    Congratulations, sure you'll tell us results of CBD in couple of days, mama.
    Filo x
  • Options
    hey,

There is a high chance you are expecting. Congratulations.

I took my first test on sunday and it was fairly faint but i was only 1 day overdue. I thought i was imagining it but my oh said it was def there.

So long as you have done the test to the manufacturers instructions then a line is a line. I tested 2 days later and the line was much darker. It all depends on the sensitivity of your test. But you hcg levels will go up very quickly in early pregnancy so it will get darker each time you test if you are pregnant. You can get a false negative but its very rare to get a false positive. To make a line it has to be able to detect hcg hormone in your urine.

I think you would be best to try again in a few days. it'll be the longest 2 days i know but its best to wait. then you can have a more definite answer. Or get a clear blue digital that will spell it out. i have taken 4 and been to the drs. on each test the line got darker.

Good luck. hope you get the answer you want.

xxxx
  • Options
    Wow!!!! Camlo what great news, a truely deserved bfp hun, hope u have a great 8 months!! Hopefully il be in the dec forum with u, cd2 today!!! xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Wedding, Honeymoon, trip to Rome, lots of champagne and BFP! You are one lucky girl! Best wishes for the next nine months.
  • Options
    Thanks all, I tested with a cheap ebay stick followed by a boots and today another boots!! Def a positive plus sign but still faint (which was the same last time until I was a good few days late). Guess I must ov late in my cycle?
    Anyway at least it's there - hopefully this time I can hold onto it. Sooooo pleased but also soooooo frightened of going for that 1st scan and being given bad news again.

Filo and Woomummy I am sending my love and extra special confetti to you.

Katewi - sending super strength love and luck to you, would be great to tell the family together. I'm not saying a word until 1st scan so you've got a 6 weeks to join me !!! xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    WOW!!!!! cant beleive it!!!! wondered where you were and you in bloody rome making babies!!!!!! so pleased for you send some dust my way!!!! xxx
  • Options
    haha will send you and Joseph extra sparkly dust - have wiped my avitar by mistake so tomorrow I'll try and put Tom back on with his suit !! We were away for his 1st Birthday!!!!
  • Options
    Hi camlo

Oh im soooooooooooooo pleased for you, congratulations. How was the wedding and the honeymoon? Did Tom have a nice 1st Birthday?

Im really happy for you all.

jen xxxx
  • Options
    congratulations honey what a great wedding gift... have a healthy 9 months good luck xx
  • Options
    Many congratulations on the wedding and to your bfp.

Wishing you all the best.

Em xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls - feeling sick and bloated already but going to test again in the morning to be sure!
    The wedding was just fabulous- no hiccups and my eldest walked me down the aisle which was v. emotional.
    Rome is soooo romantic but 3 days was enough away from the little monkey and also it is very expensive!!!
    Desperately praying for a proper BFP and for you all to join me too!