Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

addlestone/weybridge area in surrey

is anyone live around my way, cause i don't really know anyone here as its the hubbies area, would be nice for little friends for l/o and any others that might come along. xx

Replies

• Options
    hi hun. i used to work in Addlestone and Weybridge so know them well. I have just moved from St Johns in Woking to Finchampstead in Berkshire but just wanted to say hi to a fellow Surreyite image Lots of love, Bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    hi blue bird u must move back immeadiatly! lol! good 2 know some1s fairly close by. xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi stranger fancy meeting u on here, took your advice but what does bfd & af mean? very confused
  • Options
    welcome! i sent u some lingo def to ur face inbox as read that 1st, i'll try and move the lingo def thread to the top as well. xx
  • Options
    LOL lilac! No plans to move back as we only just moved away! lol. How are you doing??? xxxx
  • Options
    not to bad stuck at work very quiet today, feel like i'm going to nod off. how r u? xx
  • Options
    I am getting better having had that sickness bug that is going round. Not pleasant but there you are! Had today off work and have spent most of it on here! lol. Try not to nod off at work, as tempting as it may be! Do you work in the Weybridge/Addlestone area?
    Your little girl is a cutie btw image
    bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    no wish i did, i work in leatherhead!
    you poor thing r u feeling any better, hope the oh has been taking care of u!
    Thank you she's my angel turned two yesterday, don't let the angelic face fall u thou she's a little monkey! have u got any?
    xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Crumbs! Bit of a trek. I travel quite a bit to work as well now but that is of my own making image We bought our dream house in Finchampstead (between Crowthorne and Wokingham) and now i travel from there to Woking to drop my son off and then onto Guildford to work! image Still never mind.

I have one son who is 11 now and is the total apple of my eye image When he starts senior school next September, things will get easier thank goodness.

Happy birthday for your little treasure for yesterday image

lots of love, bluebird xxxx