Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

early signs?

Hi All. I know it's still 5 days till af due but just to update for us middle of the cycle guys. i've noticed some tenderness in my boobs today. sad isn't it celebrating this, not loads but they just feel different which hasn't been the case the last two months. Also, but this is really strange, I noticed a couple of the little bumps on my nipples seem to be more pronounced like they have got a bit bigger. I only recently found out what these were (apparently they secreet a natural antibacterial when nursing, tell me if this is true!!!) and they do apparently get bigger during pregnancy. Now i might just be clutching at straws but it's given me a bit of a lift. I've trying to convince myself not to test this month and just wait. I find the feeling of just getting af is actually better than testing, getting negative result and then getting af. You???

Replies

• Options
    hi chriss,thats sounding good then,my af was due wed,and i dont feel anything at all!!!! i agree with you,negative results are awful,i TRY 2 wait till after af due,but thats easier said than done!! good luck,Gayle xx
  • Options
    Hi Gayle, I know, I just said to my friend in work about af being due and she was pestering me to test, i explained how i felt but then thought to myself I know come next week i'll have to beet myself off with a stick to stop myself from testing. I read your posts before about being due on so I know you are very anxious at the mo. Good luck to you too x x x x x
  • Options
    Hi Chriss, sounds promising!! Keep us updated and good luck - got everything crossed for you! Heather x
  • Options
    thanks chriss,hopefully there will be a few more of us this month 2 join the baby boom.ive still not got af,but ive still not got any pg symptoms either.Gayle xx
  • Options
    im not due on till next friday but i dont think im pregnant already started biting my fellas head off which is signs a/f on its way god i hate it anyway good luck gayle x x x
  • Options
    When I was pregnant in January I just knew. I felt totally different to other months when I thought "I might be" and had the bumps you refer to. It's really hard not to test and I ended up doing this the day before AF was due. I tested in the afternoon (even though you are supposed to in the morning if testing early) and it was a huge positive. I wish you good luck & hope that you get the positive news you want. Keep us informed! I'm back to TTC so fingers crossed for early April! Best wishes, George, x

[Modified by: George35 on March 10, 2007 11:06 AM]
  • Options
    Hi George35

How's it going, I remember posting to you before. If you conceive in April that will be a Christmas baby what a present that would be. fingers crossed for you. x
  • Options
    Hi Bristol

I remember you too! A Christmas baby would be lovely although I always feel sorry for children who have birthday & Christmas presents all at once! Keep your fingers crossed as it took 9 months to conceive the first time, and just a few weeks to decide it was not staying! Hope all is well with you. George, x
  • Options
    Yes I'm doing well thanks George! People say to me you didn't pick a good month giving birth in August heat and being the youngest at school and I'm like it took me a year TTC I don't care when it's bloody born! Everything is crossed for you. x
  • Options
    Hi Bristol :roll: Thanks for that, you made me laugh out loud! You are so right, like you can really PLAN when you are having a baby! I, like you, will just be really grateful if, or when, it does happen! image Take care, George, x
  • Options
    It's good to hear that i'm not cvompletely mad about those little bumps so thanks for that george. I feel silly, before we started trying we tried to 'plan' as best we could and i think i really thought i could just say right that's it we'll get pg this month. I think as soon as we got our first negative test reality kicked in. silly me. I am still trying to stay positive though for this month although my symptoms from last week seem to have dissapeared and again i just feel the same. Lots have people i know have said that they felt completely different but i'm going to keep smiling try and stay relaxed and see how the next few days pan out. Any news Gayle???
  • Options
    hi chriss,af arrived yesterday,4days late! so yesterday was a bit of a crap day.but ive got up 2day,put a bit of slap on and im ready 2 face the world lol! oh and its day 2 now,which is always much better than day 1! good luck honey.Gayle xx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Gayle but you're right day 2 is better than day 1. loads of baby dust coming your way for this month *.*.*.*.*. Chriss x.
  • Options
    im not due till friday but getting niggly pains so looks like it defo will arrive soon just have to wait and see hope you got lots of that baby dust chriss think that we all need some at mo x x x
  • Options
    Hi anitarose, yep collected loads when i kissed and cuddled my gorgeous little niece yesterday so *.*.*.*.*. there you go make sure you catch it all. Funny as i've just started to feel that familiar dull ache really low down but my friend has told me not to right it off just yet. We'll have to wait and see.
  • Options
    i know im not but i think i am just preparing myself i cant remember if i got the ache when i was pregnant it seems a lifetime ago thanks for the babydust x x x