Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A very unwelcome visitor has arrived

I'm so gutted, af turned up this morning which means I had a 25 day cycle last month and I normally have a 32 day cycle. I've input the info into mymonthlycycles and it's brought my average cycle length down to 30 days.

Aaaargh, what is going on with my stupid body!?! So I'm out of the testing club this month but I'll be back with a vengeance at the beginning of april.

On another note, I'm taking some antibiotics for a uti and they're making me feel so sicky :cry: Life is just poo sometimes!

Good luck to everyone testing this month and lots of babydust to you all xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/NhOf0/.png

Replies

• Options
    Boo to the uninvited guest - can't she just take a hint?!

Sorry Tequila. I know how cycle lengths can vary believe me and it's so frustrating.

On a positive note, already on day one of the possible cycle you may conceive. Really hope the baby fairies make a stop for you this time.

Chin up,
    Love Em xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Ah thanks Em, I'm sad as it would have been lovely to have a november baby because bubba would have been born right near our 1 year wedding anniversary but I'm feeling positive that I'm on day 1 again which means I can try again in a few days.

dh and I have decided to just go with the flow this month and not get too stressed out about dates and stuff, if it happens it happens... having said that though, I bet I still make sure we bd at the right times lol

• Options
    Aw bummer, sorry AF came after all. I'll be testing at end of March beginning of April so we can be POAS buds! Em x
  • Options
    Awww sorry to hear that hun. Good luck for this month coming though and lets hope for xmas baby.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Ah thanks Filo, a christmas baby would be very special indeed so I'm keeping everything crossed, except the obvious of course lol

Good luck to you for this month, I hope you get your well deserved bfp!

• Options
    Tequila so sorry the witch arrived!! i know how you feel my cycles have been all over the place

hope you get your Christmas baby xx
  • Options
    tequila sorry to hear she has arrived i know how annoying it is when cycles mess up.
    i started slight spotting yesterday and i think she will be coming very soon which will make my cycle a lot shorter than normal too. at the moment i think it is the calm before the storm but i still think she is coming.
    seems like you are positive about the coming month though which is very good news and i really hope you get a BFP so you can have a christmas baby!!!
    good luck xxxxx
  • Options
    ********* huge bucket of slime being chucked at Tequila's Aunt Flo **************

GO AWAY! You're not welcome!