Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Melissa86 - what is the result?!

Replies

• Options
    I'm with the others - you are keeping us in suspense! lol xx Hope you are having a great birthday xx
  • Options
    come on Melissa the suspense is killing us :lol:

hope u are too busy celebrating your bday and BFP!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! X X
  • Options
    oooh i have been in suspense all day!! Fingers crossed it was bfp!x
  • Options
    hope youve got that BFP!! and had a great birthday! xx
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    so sorry to keep you all in suspence, woke up on sunday morn and me and hubby couldnt wait a min longer so i tested with first response and fmu and went to toilet ...pulled down pants and there she was..............mother fucking af!

i literally broke down!
    i tested anyway and obv got bfn....we are completely gutted and hubby even cried today:cry:
    had a really amazing birtjhday tho thanx every1...
    its just taken me untill now to pluck up the courage to admit we failed...i feel like im completely useless....
  • Options
    Aww sorry hun what a shame. Glad you had a great b'day though x
  • Options
    aw hunni i'm so sorry you didn't get your bfp and the nasty witch showed up! Good luck and loads of babydust for next month image
  • Options
    So sorry to hear you got your af, but glad you still managed to enjoy your birthday. Good luck for next month, sending some babydust your way,

Caroline xxx
  • Options
    sorry for being really negative earlier i have just been feeling really down, me and hubby are now looking into getting a fertility moniter, there aroung ??99 so we really wana think about it, i cant tell you ho dissapointed we were as im sure you all are when af arrives but iv never been late before and i think we had convinced ourselfs we had really done it!

i hope im not making ppl feel gloomy im sorry if im putting a downer on the pma mood but i cant seem to cheer my self up, and af pains are horrndous! the gloating bitch! haha xx
  • Options
    your bound to feel a bit down about it babe as it was out of your rhythm so got you thinking in a positive mood. Even though the old witch is with just think she will soon be gone and you can start a fresh month trying image
  • Options
    :roll: i soppose so....i will pick my self up, dust myself down, and try again!!!

but thank you every1 for your lovely birthday wishes and thoughts on monday, it was so lovely to read, between here and facebook i felt like a popular lady!!!!

so are we best to bd every day or every other???
    hubby wants to every day as in the hope we dont miss a chance but i wana preserve his swimers and do it every other???? help! haha
  • Options
    oh hun i'm so sorry to hear that she turned up. how cruel to keep you waiting.

i'm glad you had a good birthday though

lots of babydust for the coming month xx
  • Options
    Oh sweet heart so sorry to hear the witch has arrived. Now pack per up and send her my direction and i'll keep hold of her for all of you for a month or even two if you like. Chin up hun and just try and think positive about next month which i know is hard. Sxx
  • Options
    oh melissa i am so sorry for you hun ((hugs)) what a spiteful cow af is, i really wish you all the luck in the world for next month, as far as the bd'ing goes they say every other day dont they, you got nothing to loose to try it everyday when she sods off!! i am glad you had a nice birthday though and i dont know how long you been trying hun, but when we first started all those moons ago with our 1st it took us a while chin up and we are all here for you xxxxxxxxx

chloe :\)
  • Options
    Aw hunni thats rubbish, its so horrible to see that one line. But next month is a whole new month so good luck for then! Glad u had a good birthday! xxx
  • Options
    oh Melissa im soooooo sorry to hear that the witch arrived!!!
    i was sooo excited for you as well!
    well im glad you had a lovley bday other than that- good luck for next month! x x x
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear you didnt get your BFP.
    I completly understand where you are comming from. My AF was almost 3 weeks late and I went to the docs who said there was a good chance i was pg, her test came back negative then the next day AF arrived!
    Its so crap isnt it? Why does you body play such games with us? I has symptoms and everything!

The best advice I can give you is to try and find a way to chill out and try and enjoy the TTC, thats my plan for this month.

Lots of baby dust comming your way.
    xxxxx
  • Options
    thanks ladies for all your support, i think we are going to try and relax (easier said than done!) and if no success this month then we may get a fertility monitor next month, i work for a leading skincare company and had a good pamper with all my products last night (get them al free in an allocation ! hehe) and im going to instruct the therapists in the spa to pamper me up so that should take my mind off things!

i stayed up till 4:12am this morning playing scrabble on my nintendo DS so im really tired now!!! so much for relax and rest!!!
    i laso have started taking a complete pregnancy vitamin with folic acid and hubby is now taking multi vitamins!!!
    we must sound neurotic and its only our 3rd month of trying!

hope every1 has a good day and il no doubt be on here tonight!!
    xx