Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So happy, BFP!

2»

Replies

• Options
    Yay - congratulations! Zxx
  • Options
    Great news, congratulations xx
  • Options
    Thats fab news, congratulations!!

Just a quick question... i'm cd 18 now and still waiting to ov. When you say b6, is it something you can get from the supermarket or a chemist?

Sorry it's just so frustrating waiting for OV and having longer cycles! I know it's not that late but i have no symptoms it's even on it's way yet! :roll:

Congratulations again hun!

xx
  • Options
    congrats huni!! image x
  • Options
    HUGE congratulations!! xx
  • Options
    congrats hun xxx
  • Options
    Thats fab news, congratulations!!

Just a quick question... i'm cd 18 now and still waiting to ov. When you say b6, is it something you can get from the supermarket or a chemist?

Sorry it's just so frustrating waiting for OV and having longer cycles! I know it's not that late but i have no symptoms it's even on it's way yet! :roll:

Congratulations again hun!

xx

Thank you! No worries hun, I got mine from Holland and Barrett:

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=33&prodid=663

Apparently you shouldn't take B6 on it's own so I bought a complex with them all in and it has folic acid in. It worked first month for me so I'd say it's worth a go. My cycle was only 26 days but I wasn't OVing until CD15/16. It was only when I started OPKs that I realised! Hope this helps :\)

Thank you all, you're all so lovely! Good luck to everyone xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. Did you start taking it cd1 or can you take it at any point?

Sorry for all the questions hun.
    xx
  • Options
    I ordered it online and it didn't come until I was CD5/6 I think so I think you could start taking it any time. Don't worry, I don't mind helping! x
  • Options
    I'll have to go get some i think!

Thanks for your help hun, have a happy and healthy 8 months!
    xx
  • Options
    That's ok, I hope it works for you! Thank you! And heaps of luck and baby dust to you xxx
  • Options
    Congraultions!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months!

xx
  • Options
    congratulations mrs hobbes wandered where you got to!!!! well done chick take care hope its a sticky bean 4 u !! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hon, hope all goes well for you.

Hannah xx