Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Driving me NUTS now!!!

Just done another test, clear blue this time and its a negative!! I am now a week late!!!

Have got a docs appt tomorrow think i'll ask her what she thinks, could be cos of the pill but was 28/29 days for the last 4 months!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Replies

• Options
    Hi pinky, how are you norks? are they still painful? This will sound stupid, but are you sure there is absolutely nothing on the test? I dismissed a few, but there was th faintest of lines or was it a digital one, if so i'm talking crap xxxx
  • Options
    I was a week late before my test showed up positive...... so much for the early detection like they claim!!!
    Good luck. Shay
  • Options
    My norks are better they were terrible 2 weeks ago, but they did start twinging agian yesterday!!

All i can think is I ovulated late and therefore AF will be late!! Tho there is no sign!

There was NOTHING on the test, I analysed it for ages!!! and it was a clear blue which are meant to be the best!
  • Options
    Hi Pinkg!
    Grrrrrrrr how irritating for you!! i am soooo hoping it will be positive. Let us know what the doc says tomorrow. My test didn't show pos until we tested at about a week and a half late, if it's any help. Fingers crossed for you and the other ladies out there trying to conceive xx :\)
  • Options
    Hi AF showed last night a week late!!

Oh well on to next month... thanx to everyone for all your replies..
  • Options
    Hi Pinky, what a shame. I am so dissapointed for you. Don't know about you but sometimes the waiting is worse than knowing outright. Fingers crossed for next month honey, xxx
  • Options
    Oh b*gger Pinkg!! Gutted for you, but as you say, on to next month! Keep your chin up and enjoy the trying with your oh! Eat something nice to console yourself. Thinking of you x :\)
  • Options
    Thanx everyone Im just releived I have finally got AF....
  • Options
    Awwwww pink_g, sorry to hear that af has arrived. Its frustrating isnt it? i had a mc in October and af didnt return til Jan. Started using ov sticks and it appears that i didnt ov last month or this month and am now getting af symptoms so that means another month out of the window. Trouble is age is really against me but i did fall in September last year so there is always hope i guess. Good luck next month and keep in touch, we can compare notes!!!!!! love and kisses, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    hi pink
    sorry about ur news ,hopefully this month will be our month as my af arrived sat 2 days early.fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Oh I'm gutted for you, I've been away for a few days and I was coming down the motorway thinking to myself as soon as OH goes out I'll get on and see. Glad to see your so positive and ready for next month, it's probably the healthiest way to be but also the hardest so well done you!!! Take care Lisa xxx
  • Options
    hi pink glitter,sorry 2 hear ur news.doesnt look like im going 2 ovulate this month,so sooner af comes i can start again i suppose.take care.Gayle xx
  • Options
    i was just wondering whether its us that control our lives or our menstrual cycle,i have been known to forget everything when its the right time except the fact that its the right time.is this normal or am i somewhat dizzy?