Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i did a test.... and i dont know why!

ooh no! POAS addition happened/started again!?!?!? i hope not!

Last night i did one - i have no idea why because its only day 29 and the earliest my charts say i can test its the 29th November.... it was BFN! and i knew it would be!?!?

Why am i doing this to myself LOL

- Had a dream that i was pregnant too!?!?!! eeeek

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya hunny! i think we are!! i mean! what were we thinking - what is the flaming point!!!!!!! tee hee!
    silly girls.

After a good day yesterday am now starting to think that BFN is definately what im going to get on saturday.... bding time tonight its hard to stay positive with DH because he doesnt know half of what i think/write on here with you girls!

xxx
  • Options
    hi girls,
    well i also done a test last night lol
    also neg, though my first period was due on sunday & still not shown up!!!!!
  • Options
    i counted mine, i had 10 and now down to six i think but i SWEAR Im going to keep it at six now because its just a waste... eeek!! we said we werent going to be like this this time around and we've started tee hee.

Last night i was online looking and i just panicked myself and completley got down because i thought - who are you kidding? you sooo didnt ovulate - i wished i used my sticks better and then started to think had i miss read my temperature or cm, so now, because i havent got sticks to rely on im thinking that the whole month of bding has been a waste - I think this is a phyislogical response to BFN and perhaps preparing myself for the bigger BFN!

My DH is really good and on saturday he admitted that he was worried that something was wrong with him, not me! bless him - i was completely calm and responded in a way that i thought - god! i should take my own medicine sometimes.... but i just dont know how i could cope ttc without this site sometimes.

Ive just replied to Zany's post and ive had a funny twinge in my abdomen - whats going on its right at the front on the left hand side!?!?! is it my appendix - lol

xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Yeah i will definately keep up with it - can you imagine how its going to be though when a/f comes - because we have done it every other day without fail i mean, how can that plan not work?

Hi Cass - Is it your first a/f after the pill?

xxx
  • Options
    hi,
    yeah a/f was due at the weekend but nothing....got a bit excited 2 quickly.....
    i am afraid to start using the sticks, as i really dont want to get addicted
  • Options
    Lou Lou and I are stick addicts - Hello i am Em and im a stickaholic! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! its terrible.

Just for your info (so you dont worry) both of us have had crazy cycles since coming off - i had a withdrawal within days and then wait 49 days for my proper a/f to arrive

xxx
  • Options
    im going to try not to test again until my cycle is sorted......
    was on the cezerette pill so never had periods anyway so probably take ages to get back to 'normal'.
    I am just a worry, always have something to worry about lol
    My OH has a girl, she is 7 so it will be my first time and been daydreaming in work for weeks about, pregancy, labour everything lol
  • Options
    I know, I am 23 and have always wanted a baby 'quite young' as i want to be able to enjoy it....
    My Oh and I spoke about it about a year ago, but decided to wait a while...
    it was actually my oh who announced 2 months ago that we should try as it could take a while, to say i was shocked but i was really happy.
    I never really thought about kids much but when I have a 'step-daughter' I realised I would actually make a good mum lol
    So where you girls from?
  • Options
    I was the same completely not interested in kids! preferred shoes!! tee hee... My sister has one and is due for another next year... she has made me really broody... something insied just clicked - we got married this year and now its like a natural progression to making a family.... i just dont want to keep waiting to announce that im pg..... We've been in shops looking at nurseries already, ive picked the pram i want already - im more than prepared its just not fair teehee!

xx
  • Options
    I have also picked everything out, my friend has just had a baby girl and I went shopping for clothes for her, how cute...I already have both girls & boys names picked....lol
    I am from Northern Ireland, My brother was living in Shrewsbury and I was over at the beginning of November, was really nice place
  • Options
    Hiya ladies
    I am the ultimate POAS addict. Have been testing every day since 12dpo and have all been BFN. Stiil no sign of AF arriving though. Went through couple of down days as was convinced i was pregnant but now just resigned i'm not and hoping that Af wont be too late this month. Lots of xmas parties coming and wanted to do the can't drink as i'm pregnan thing.
    Looking forward to next month. A couple of points though. When preg with 1st just knew i was and had no symptoms so hold in there EM23 and Cass1984 was also on cerazette but AF returned properly in 2nd month off it, also never had any real periods on it.
    Sorry so long and good luck to you all. Babydust. Filo x
  • Options
    louisa, he is in the RAF, was on the base there, not really sure to be honest but went walking round the park & everything and a bit of shopping was really good.....
    filo thanks for your comment, made me relax a bit, just when this is my first time, everything is a bit blurry & confusing lol