Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bfn

hi girls
i tested this morning my af not due till thurs but couldnt wait tested with first response got bfn so bit gutted really thought this month was my month:cry:

Replies

• Options
    I tested Sat morning and got the same with first response, due today and nothing yet, so waiting until Wednesday until I test again, so don't stress levels might not be up there yet, it aint over, til the Witch arrives!! She will probably come tomorrow for me!!! Trying to keeps hopes under control!!
  • Options
    Hey Sez31...my af due wed/thu too!! I tested yesterday using First Response Early and got BFN too! Looks like we're in the same boat!! I was gutted too, but you know what..? It's not over yet!! Have you read Dreamer's latest post? She also tested early and day of missed period and got BFN, then 4 days later got a BFP!!!!!!! Think you and I are the impatient kind!! (I know I am!), reckon we should make a pact NOT to test until, say, Sunday if we still haven't had our AF?! OK!?
    LET'S SAY NO TO EARLY TESTING!! (it's too disappointing!)
    Hugs xx
  • Options
    im with you minime lets make a pact no testing til sunday if my af doesnt arrive im sooo impatient its anightmare keep me posted hun and good luck xxx
  • Options
    good idea to wait a bit, im sure its too early! good luck xxxx
    amandaxxx