Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CM

Hi
Hoping someone can give me some advice. I am on cd 19 and got a positive opk today. I have got a bit of an achey pain in my lower tummy but I am confused. I haven't really experienced any egg white cm this month. In fact come to think of it I don't think I've ever really noticed it, not that I was really looking before ttc. My cm at the moment (sorry tmi) is creamy, and kind of sticky, not at all egg white like. I am a bit worried as I thought that it was more difficult to concieve if you don't have the right kind of cm. I have been reading a bit on the internet about hostile cm and and have convinced myself that this is what I have. :\( Does anyone have any experience of this, or is there anyone out there that has concieved with out really noticing the egg white cm. Just hope I am worrying needlessly and someone can put my mind at rest. Thanks xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi, don't know anything about hostile CM I'm afraid, but I know the stretchy egg white CM only lasts 2-3 days, so it could be you're not quite at that time in your cycle yet, if say ov is still 4 days away. I've never used ov testings kits so I don't know how early they pick up changes in hormone. It's a good sign you've got ov pain so hopefully the CM will change soon. Also, (and sorry if you're already doing this) but it's best to check with you finger than just relying on when you wipe. If you're really worried then maybe see your GP. Good luck x