Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Oh so now you show up

AF turned up this evening so very very unhappy and eating my body weight in chocolate now. Was feeling fine and dandy this morning and looking forward to doing a FR tmrw after four BFNs in the week.

Over a week late and now she decides to turn up. Typical!! Just when i thought i'd finally cracked it after 8 months TTC. DH is gutted just as much as me but went out to buy me some chocs and making me feel a bit better.

AF's back with a bloody vengence too.:cry:

Replies

• Options
    hi claireeva
    sorry to hear she found you. xx Chocolate sounds like a great plan.
    xx
  • Options
    Aww huni im so sorry! The body can be so cruel at times! I was 17 days late this month, it was awful!!! What a lovely hubby youve got, enjoy the chocs and best luck for next month. xxx
  • Options
    it was obviously not meant to be this month but its the closest i've come since we've been TTC and just got a bit too excited. Couldn't help it though,never ever ever has AF been late. Grrrr

Got a cheeky wk off with hubby booked in a few wks so lots of BD!!!! Wore him out this month to be fair.....

Since i came off the pill last year i've been super rampant!!! Can't get enough! Anyone else found this too or is it just me?
  • Options
    My af was a whole week early this month! Totallu threw me! I know exactly what you mean about the pill! I've been exactly the same! My poor hubby doesn't know whats hit him! Although I don't see him complaining much! haha(sorry TMI huh?!?)
    xx
  • Options
    awwww they're sooooo hard done by with us women throwing ourselves at them!!! ha ha ha

Phew thought it was just me being randy! He actually tried to say no to me the other week.........i managed to persuade him......didn't take much effort though.

Yeah in Nov AF was a whole week early and that just completely screwed me up.
  • Options
    This must be a cycle for late af's mine is still nowhere to be seen and I keep getting BFN's the old witch is a sneaky one this cycle.
  • Options
    yep, im joining the late club, 5 days late and bfns!!!

i think all the bicardi i drunk last night kicked her into play!!!

watch out hubby......im out to get you in a few days
  • Options
    Sorry to here that claire but at least you can look foward to your wk off and all that bd'ing lol, fingers crossed for next month xx