Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

any advice please???

hi i'm new to the site so hi 2 u all!!

i had a baby in january and since then my husband has had a vasectomy, which we were not counselled for, and he has still not as yet been given the all clear

since then i have come off the pill and am waiting for my periods to return as it has now been at least 6 weeks.

I now find myself extremely broody and really want another baby, and i don't really have anyone to talk to about it and find myself in a real dilemma!

any advice would be very welcomed

thank you!:\?

Replies

• Options
    Hey,
    welcome to our 'gang'.
    Wow a vasectomy, well i'd of thought that ur broody-ness is wantin what u cant have, pill withdrawal and baby growin up!
    If you really wanted another child you could adopt, but i guess u and ur oh came to this decision together and thought hard about it
    sorry my thoughts arent much help.

• Options
    thanks sweetangelemma
  • Options
    Hi
    Sorry I havn't really got any advice but I just wanted to say hello.
    Is there a chance that it hasn't worked if he hasn't been given the all clear? Can you not talk to OH about it?

Take Care
    Helen x x

• Options
    OH's answer seems to consist solely of well its too l8 now and there is no way on earth he would ever have a reversal, maybe its this pill withdrawal thing (not that i know much about it)