Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

was the medium right???!

morning girls hope everyone is ok. this may be a bit dark for this time in the morning but need to get it all down!!

here goes!!....

well last night i went to see a medium his name is roger willicombe (some of you may have been to see him as he travels all over) there was about 70 to 100 of us in the church hall, so thought that i wouldnt get a message. how wrong was i??!!!

i was the 3rd person he came to as there was someone who passed over and wanted to give me a message. it was my uncle who passed over 2 years ago next week.

he said alot of things that was spot on and said that my dad is seriously ill and needs to go on the healers prayer list, this worried me alot as i dont know of my dad being ill.
anyway my uncle then told him that i was trying for a baby and just as roger started telling me this, my uncle must of said 'no you cant say it out loud as its a secret' (as my mums friend was also at the meeting and i didnt want any info leaked out!) roger then said that all my uncle is telling him to stay is that its happening and that i havent got to wait long at all!!

well i was in total shock! not sure if many of you believe but i do and it meant alot to me. but not going to get hopes up too much for this month as it could be next month. i can test early as tues morning so wel just have to wait and see!

thank you for taking the time to read this girls.

xx

Replies

• Options
    Aww, I do think sometimes these things are very accurate.

I hope your Dad is okay, and I hope you get your BFP soon x x
  • Options
    WOW - I'm a believer too despite being constantly ridiculed by my OH !!!! I went to see a medium once who told me loads of things that were true and I think I recall a friend telling me ages ago (with her magic angel) I'd have 2 more boys. I've since had 1 and hopefully am preg again now!?! Guess I'll hang on to the blue stuff!!
    Seriously I think it's great just don't focus too much on it otherwise the stress will be harmful.
    Sometimes they say things which sound serious(esp around sickness) but it could just be a bad bug your dads in for.
    Good Luck for the POAS !!!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! I am a bit of a believer in that kind of thing, hopefully you will get some good news soon lettyloo! I agree with camlo regarding your dad so try and not to worry about that. Fingers crossed and keep us posted, Best Wishes.xxx
  • Options
    thanks for replying. it means alot. no, iv spoken to my dad and he said that hes worried about my nan (as the medium said that hes v.anxious atm) cos shes not well but is 88!! and he said that hes had that nasty nora virus bug (prob not as bad as that..u know what men are lke when they are ill!) so not concentrating too much on that part.

just hope i get a BFP positive soon but not going to stress over it
  • Options
    hiya i've never been to a medium b4 but i have one booked for thursday!! one to one. my hubbys mum went and i couldn't believe the stuff she told her! so that got me interested! so am going! i am hoping she will tell me the sex of my baby!! i have a gender scan on the sat so will see if shes right!! my mum wants me to go as she is too scared to go to anything like that, and wants to see if she says anything about her or my dad or family! will be so interesting i can't wait! she is very expensive but it gets recorded which is good, she must be good as there was a couple of months waiting list! i managed to get a cancellation which was great! anyway sorry for gatecrashing!!! hope u get ur bfp's soon xxxxxx
  • Options
    Wow hope your dad is still ok and that he is right about the BFP really soon.
  • Options
    hi lettyloo ive never been to see one myself but we were trying ttc for 3 years and my hubby went to see one with his mum they picked up on so much it was scarey! he was also told we would have some news we had been waiting for in the July and we did found out i pregnant couldnt believe it!! also my mum in law was also told she would be having 2 of the same grandchildren which she did within 2 months of each other, 2 grandsons!! he was also told we would be having 3 so hopefully our next wont be too long!!!

Hope everything goes ok for you and you get your BFP very soon x