Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG OMG i got a BFP on ov stick

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
First time ever, still no AF but positive on ov stick. You'll not see me tonight DH won't know whats hit him when he gets home!!!!
YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Replies

• Options
    congrats i used them but never got a bfp well done now take your oh to bed babydust to you xxxx
  • Options
    congratulations its a start!
    Perhaps your body's being kind and sparing you the AF in readiness for a BFP. Good luck and pounce when he gets in!! Filo x
    ps was it just me or was babyexpert down for a period yesterday, my computer took ages to connect and then gave up on here.
  • Options
    Hi filobabe,
    Yeah it was down yesterday aft and mine is still really really slow today.
  • Options
    Do ov results vary throughout the day? I did a test at 10:00am this morning and hadn't drunk anything since 7am and it was positive, i took another test (just to be sure) at 2:30 pm and it was neg. Whats going on?
  • Options
    I think i understand, basically i've gotta grap oh when he get home from work and get bding incase i miss the chance. Hopefully i'm not to late!!!
    Thanks alot, great help.
    xx
  • Options
    Congratulations...... Lots of bding for you when oh gets home!!!!

Hilary x
  • Options
    Hey SLOW - yippee! I also discovered I'm "working" earlier this month after dodgy afs post-pill and was very excited. I tested in the afternoon and the next morning it was -ive, so what you describe sounds normal (well, it's similar to what happened to me, anyway). Ovulation occurs shortly AFTER you get the +ive on the stick so no reason to panic and think you've missed the window. In fact, as long as you jump on OH tonight it's probably perfect timing!
  • Options
    Hey thanks,
    What a relief. OH home and deed done!!Sorry TMI. Anyway looking forward to next couple of days then wait and see. Fingers crossed for us all.
  • Options
    Excellent hun! Thats great news!!!!! I hope you get a BFP without a.f having to come back - that would be great for you!
    2WW for you then hun - how exciting!!!!
    XXXXXX
  • Options
    Yep, that falls the day b4 valentines day, what a fab present if it's a BFP.. Not gonna get my hopes up but a little excited.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Great news SLOW, one set of double lines could well lead to another - how exciting!! I can't get a pos on the damn things but will keep persevering (I have so many in my cupboards it doesn't make sense not to!)

Really really hope you get some good news in time for Valentines! xx