Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2WW..... only on 1dpo and i'm getting inpatient!!!

Lol, as the title says, i am only 1dpo and i am getting inpatient. :roll:

I don't think i would be lucky to get a bfp in 1st month of ttc but if anything i just want to know length of my cycles as this is my first month off bcp.

Arrrgh when do you guys start testing? I've read on some posts people getting bfps just 10dpo but i'm guessing it's best to hold on if possible?

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    yup the 2ww is a killer, however this cycle am trying to be more relaxed. Not sure i've done it this month as have been ill and have coughed too much(so a baby can't attach with all that going on,lol).
    Anyways good luck and babydust.
    Filo x
  • Options
    Good grief! Calm down dear! lol. Not had a chance to test yet, but when I do I think I will wait until I am actually late, my af tends to turn up early and 'politely' announce her arrival with a few days spotting prior. Doesnt mean I like her any better tho! Good luck hun, ***babydust*** xx
  • Options
    Hehe thanks ladies!!

I've been coughing all day today too filo, hopefully our eggies are strong :lol:

I haven't had a "real" af since 1999 and i'm dreading it so much, i have visions of this tidal wave haha sorry tmi xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladyinpink
    After yesterdays confusion with Pg test showing positive after allowed time (getting me all excited for no reason!) and then later getting positive on ovulation sticks i have concluded that i did ovulate yesterday-was quite wet down there (sorry for TMI!). Anyway this will put us at about the same time for testing. I had originally planned to test 20th march but this might be too early now! But i will be testing somewhere around there. Maybe we will get BFP's at the same time. Fingers crossed x

P.s Yes i am up stupidly early for a sunday!!

http://t2.lilypie.com/MZHG0/.png

• Options
    OOoh poppy how exciting!! I have a POAS buddy!!! My very 1st one too!!! I will def start a thread closer to the time!! Baby dust being sprinkled lavishly xx
  • Options
    cool we can try and NOT symtom spot together he he! I'm terrible i have been having really bad cramps tonight and my heads already buzzing what if??? I'm gonna have to try and stay very busy to keep me from testing!!
    Baby dust back to you (although i've kept some!!)x

http://t2.lilypie.com/MZHG0/.png

[/url
  • Options
    Argh this is my first month ttc and i am symptom spotting like a mad woman!!!! I doubt very much i'd even have symptoms yet, i only got my pos ov stick on Thursday!! So if i oved sometime Friday it means i am only 2dpo?? Or do i count it from my pos ov stick?
    I have had funny little pulling sensations today and cramps.... aaahhhh.
    How long have you been ttc? xx