Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ignore

xcx

[Modified by: 2bsmart on 31 January 2009 12:27:04 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hello 2bsmart...please don't think your life is a waste of space, it will happen for you one of these months. You just need to keep your chin up and remember that one day you WILL be pregnant and when you look back on TTCing with your little baby you will know it was all worth it.
    Have a good cry and let it all out! Hubbies are good but it's different for us laydees as we are symptom spotting all the time, no matter how hard you try to stop you just can't get away from your own body!
    I hope you feel better soon. Chill out and relax this weekend and try keep your mind off things.
    Remember it is ok to cry if you want to!

Mrs Smee xx
  • Options
    Hey hun, I'm here. I'm so sorry you're feeling like this today. I was feeling like this last night and cried myself to sleep.

It must be even worse for you without having hubby with you.

We're all here for you though x
  • Options
    thanks, i just cant seem to kick myself out of. ive tried taking the dog out, sorting out the animals. the house need tidying but i just cant motivate myself - i guess because there is no need to. no one comes to visit, hubby goes away to work and im left here with no friends or family (we moved to be beside his family).
    i cant say anything to him as he doesnt want to hear it and tells me to get a grip! Everyone around here is either old or married with children so i have no way of connecting with them, i feel very isolated with no purpose especially as hubby said thats its very hard to get excited about spending time with me as im always here! I feel like a total joke!
    xcx
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel, my hubby works 12 hours on continental hours and its awful. I have no friends or family near by and like you those who i do know are older or have children. The only thing different is that my hubby does understand but he does worry that my depression will return.
    Keep your chin up i know its hard but you can get through it, i dont say much on the boards but i find comfort in coming and looking and seeing who has got their BFP, i laugh and cry with everyone.
    I am here if you need to talk
    Amanda x