Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What if???

Afternoon Ladies

Well I have no idea if this cycle is 32 or 39.....last cycle caught me off guard and Flo Rida appeared on CD32 where as the last couple before that on the nail 39 day cycles.

Well if it is a 32 day cycle this month then we bd around the rights time...if it is a 39 day cycle then we didnt as I cant have sex for 3 weeks (lady things) :\(

Well AF was due yesterday for a 32 day cycle and she hasnt shown so far, I am trying not to think too much of it as at the moment I am just finishing off some antibiotics and the side effects for those are constant nausea, tiredness, headaches basically most of the symptoms you would expect to get when pg....however my boobs feel like lead weights and they are sooooo sore, now normally it is just my nipples that are sore when AF is due so that is a defo change there, constantly needing to pee and now which has started today I feel like I have been sucking a 2p like a sweet.....

God what if ladies....what if I have cracked it this month?????

Replies