Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone feeling pregnant?

Hi girls,

Anyone out there feeling like they might have been successful this month? Think the fertility window has closed for me this month and I'm not feeling pregnant, no symptoms at all. Guess I've just got to play the waiting game now.

Been quite stressed out this month with work and stuff so not had as much sex as I'd have liked. I suppose it only take one lucky little sperm though. It's doubley annoying as I never know when to test as cycles are very irregular in length.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Lots of luck to all you girlies too;\). xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi shrewpin
    well...unfortunately i do feel pregnant...i have many signs and symptoms of pregnancy...which my body forced me to believe that is...
    my af is 2 days late and done a test now and it was a very sad heartbreaking bfn.,..
    no signs of af whatsoever...so i think she'll arrive quietly this month,,,but it better be quick as im losing control over myself!!! grrrrr
  • Options
    Sorry about your bfn hon, but remeber it's not definite until af arrives. I have heard of loads of people that have had a negative result and then a few days later got a bfp. Also if you have many symptoms, that has got to be a good sign. Why not try and wait a few days and then test again. I know it's a nightmare waiting isn't it? Wishing you so muck luck. Let me know how you get on. xxx
  • Options
    yea i believe it IS a nightmare....hope we get our bfp's soon and get over this ttc business....certainly not the best point in my life hehe
    when r u due shrewpin??any signs or anything???
  • Options
    Hi there, well Im on day 13, thought we'd try a little ealier this month so been having sex since day 8 as the doc advised. This last week for some unknown reason I have felt so tired (like falling asleep on the train which i never do!) and felt sick the last 2 days, especially this morning, which is very unusual for me! I dont know what this means, and Im not sure if you can have symptons so early?? Does anyone know? It was my birthday yesterday so would be great if I got a bfp this month! xxx
  • Options
    Hi Aeris,
    Not entirely sure when af is due as cycles are quite irregular so cud be anytime from 2nd -12th July. Still quite a long time to wait! Not planning on testing until 12th unless af has reared her ugly head before then, don't think I could cope with a bfn. Feeling quite chilled right now, no symptoms still apart from boobs a little sore but that happens every month. Let us know result when you test again. Lots of luck and baby dust to you.
    Hi Zany
    Sounds like you have got some very encouraging symptoms. I'm not sure how pregnant you have to be before these start? I have wondered about this myself. Keep us posted.
    Hi Lottie,
    I was abit like that last month. I had convinced myself I was pregnant, think I brought on the symptoms cos I was thinking about it so much. Trying to be a bit more chilled this month. Could stitch pain be ov? How long are your cycles?
  • Options
    Hi, Still feeling a little unwell today, like lottie Ive also had some slight twinges for that last 4 days that feel like having a stitch but comes and goes. Ive not felt ovulation pains before so dont know if thats what it is? I suppose I'll have to wait until af arrives in about 2 weeks.
  • Options
    hi, with my first baby i had 4 bfn home tests until the fifth was sent
    away to the hospital and came back bfp, i hate the waiting to find out.:\)
  • Options
    Well just to throw a spanner in the works girls. I don't feel pregnant but I found out this morning that I AM!!!!! Got the BFP within a minute of testing. My lack of symptons isn't brilliant because I had a missed mc in April, but I'll just have to wait and see I suppose. The only slight symptoms are: tthe dark skin around my nipples has almost doubled in size and I feel a bit queezy if I leave it too long before I eat. Had a whiff of coffee today which was really strong too. So good luck everyone! And try not to worry if you don't feel pg as I haven't got a clue what's going on in my body any more! J x
  • Options
    Congrats Jo, Im so pleased for you! xxx
  • Options
    awww congrats jo well done really pleased for you now pass some of that baby dust over to us all lol take care xxx
  • Options
    Congrats Jo!! All the best xxxxx
  • Options
    Aww Jo that's wonderful news, Maybe there is hope for me yet! Now on day 29 and still no signs at all! xxx
  • Options
    Been a while since I posted something as oh wants to wait till after xmas before starting which as you can imagine is driving me nuts. Well on cycle day 13 he forgot the plan and got carried away. This has made me very excited as it could be a possible!!! Think yourself lucky people who are really trying, I have done it once and are pinning my hopes on it. It is now day 21 due 9th July. I have had no symptoms whatsoever!!!! FuXX! I have been very tired and have developed a cold. I even looked at a runny nose being a symptom on the net. Also planning to do a test on Friday, what a joke!! Boo hoo
  • Options
    Well it only takes one lucky little sperm Kat_Bath and as you haven't really been ttc you might be a bit more chilled out! Sounds like you have got some encouraging signs and at least if it doesn't happen this month for you at least you can think that you weren't really trying anyway! I sincerely hope that you get the news you want when you test on Friday.
    Day 30 for me today. Starting to get one or two signs that AF is on her way. Sore boobs, and a few little twinges, like period pains in my tummy. Not planning on testing for another week and a bit, but no doubt AF will arrive before then. At least it'll save me the money on yet another test.
    Keep your chin up love. xxx
  • Options
    Hi all, Im on day 18 now, my sickness that I had last week has gone so I think it was just a bug or something. Just gotta wait now until the end of next week when af will arrive (Im hoping it wont!) I dont have any symptoms so looks like I'll have to try again next month, oh well!
  • Options
    Should we be feeling anything? Please can we have some ideas and what CD days when they occured? Currently CD 22 and feeling fine. Boo hoo

Thanks Shrewpin for help xx
  • Options
    I'm living in hope. Got one babe so been through TTC and pregnancy before. When TTc last time I was convined wasn't and was. This month day 21 I am wacked and quezzy. But have been on other months and had BFN, due Thursday next so not testing until then or later unless AF arrives. Also though feel mega hormonal, my OH said I lloked tired Monday and I was in floods of tears, who knows. Baby dust to all. xxx
  • Options
    It's all so confusing this ttc business! I'm on day 32 and think I noticed a bit of brown discharge when I went to the toilet before. So looks like yet another month has gone by. I got results of some blood tests the other day and doc said that they were all fine and I had deffo ovulated this month, so I'm not worrying about it too much at the moment.
    Sounds like you have got some encouraging signs mandcc, I hope it has been a lucky month for you. Let us know what happens when you test. Hope you have good will power to wait till Thursday. Looks like there will be no need for me to test this month, got myself in such a state last time, in many ways i'd rather af show up than get another bfn. Fingers crossed for you. xxx