Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Zita West

Hey,

Although I am not ttc (i'm 15 weeks preggo) another one of your threads made me think of something.

Me and dh were ttc for 6 months and both of us were starting to think it wasn't going to happen anytime soon, so I went into a herbal shop and asked for some vitamins for dh to boost fertility, He recommended the Zita West capsules, he takes two a day. He started taking them at the beginning of the month and at the end of it I got my bfp, I don't know if it was a coincidence but I would like to think the supplements helped.

Just thought I would mention it, sorry for barging into your forum lol image

Caz
xx:\)

Replies

• Options
    Don't apologise for giving advise Caz - always welcome!!

Thanks for that i may try them
    xx
  • Options
    I would strongly reccommend them, I have even kept what we have left for next time lol
  • Options
    Hi Caz

Thanks for the tip- the more the merrier!!

x
  • Options
    how much was they
  • Options
    They were quiet expensive at ??22.50 but I only used them for a month and the pot was still three quarters of the way full. I'd say they were definitely worth it as our baby only cost ??22.50 when I would pay the worlds money for him/her.

xx
  • Options
    Any health food shop I assume, as I live in a small town and they were in my health food shop. If not, then type in "zita west fertility supplements" into google and you can buy them online. They are quite big to swallow so you may want to pre warn hubby. I also took folic acid while he was taking these.

xx