Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

half a line

went to the hospital they did a preg test.doc says 2 lines means preg he said i only had half a line what does this mean. it was one of these cartridge things with the dropper should i buy a test and do it myself?

Replies

• Options
    Oh Claire, Jesus I go to bed for a few hours and look what happes. Buy a test - didn't you oh hide one from you? Get it done girl xxxxxx
  • Options
    Take a test otherwise it'll drive you mad wondering. Good luck will keep my fingers crossed for.

Claire x
  • Options
    Hi Claire, hope you ok - let us know how your doing xxxx
  • Options
    well took a test and it says neg,still going on though,beginning to feel it would have been easier to be born a bloke,than put up with the crap my body is dishing out.this cycle is so not me .
  • Options
    sorry claire chin up know its easy for others to say but sending loads of baby dust hopes your way xx
  • Options
    thanks girls.going to buy some agnus castus,and going to docs tommorrow to book scan
  • Options
    Hi Claire, been thinking about you today - hope your're ok. Let us know how it goes tomorrow - love claire xxxxx
  • Options
    hi claire
    will do,in the mean time im not dwelling its easing now take care claire
  • Options
    Hi claire01 I've been away for a few days and I seemed to have missed loads!! Firstly how are you? I'm guessing you went to the docs about strange af what did they thing? and have you done another test???
  • Options
    Hi sorry I've just re-read and noticed that you have done another test. Sorry it's negative did the doctor give you any advice for this month?
  • Options
    absolutley nothing,useless lump.(doc that is)
    but hey at least trying will keep me fit ,have u had a good time?
  • Options
    They can be gits. My old doctor used to ask me what I thought was wrong with me - I felt like saying - if I knew that I'd be a fucking doctor wouldn't I? Keep positive honey, xxxx
  • Options
    Bloody docs sometimes I think your better of discussing you worries with other 'normal' folk(or if you don't know anyone normal us lot! ha!ha!) just muddle through without them, I can't remember the last time I went to the doctor with a problem with me or my kids. Anyway enough NHS bashing, yeah we had a great time went to London to visit OH's sister only problem we haven't been able to have any nookie since Saturday!!! Never mind I've only got 5 days until af is due so it probably won't of made any difference.
  • Options
    Hi Claire, just wondered how you were feeling? Better I'm hoping, xxxxxx