Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused.com - Advise please! - UPDATE THIS EVENING

2»

Replies

• Options
    Just a quick update for you all..........Midwife rang me today, said that its quite strange for me to fall so quickly after my last period, but she doesnt feel the need to send me for a scan so soon (even though I had 3 mc last year), so she will contact me in about 4 weeks to arrange my first 1st from her then refer me for a scan.

I spoke to my h2b and he said I could find somewhere private if I wanted to reassure me so I am going at 4.30pm tomorrow. I just need to know for peace of mind, esp as I get married soon!
  • Options
    ahhhhhhhhh thats so exciting congrats honey xxxxxxx so many pregnancys this week image
  • Options
    brilliant news

sarah
  • Options
    Congratulations, hope the scan goes well!xxx
  • Options
    How exciting, congratulations hun.
  • Options
    congratulations x x

• Options
    Just wanted to give you all an update, been for a private scan today, and they said that I have a visable 'early gestational sac of 4 weeks, however its too early to see a yolk sac'. They also said a PSEUDO sac can@t be excluded.....whats one of these?

The Sonographer didnt really explain this and said that I would need to be re-scanned by NHS unless I wanted to pay another ??100 in 4 weeks time.

Can anyone shed any light on this?
    xx
  • Options
    They said this at my scan once - basically when it is so early on and they see a sac with nothing in it yet there is the TINIEST chance it could be ectopic. But I was told it's like 1 in a million chance but they have to say it anyway 'just in case'

Don't worry, it will be fine. xx